Honey Almond Banana Bars- Vegan
Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas, 1 cup oats, 1/4 cup slivered almonds, honey, cinnamon.
1. Mash the 2 ripe bananas in a medium bowl until they look like a smooth pudding.
2. Stir in 1 cup of oats and 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
3. Spread evenly into a rectangle onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Drizzle however much honey and sprinkle however much cinnamon you’d like on top.
5. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
6. Let cool and cut into 9 bars.
Serves 9. Each serving is only 83 calories!